Very big wallet - Antique black AB210
This wallet has been manually dyed in black by using an ancient technique.
Antique black is the only black color that will not wear-off and leave a black mark on your clothes or skin. It is not made with a colorant but using an ancient technique that changes the structure of the leather itself.
Each Oboyi wallet is made in a single piece of leather. It has been hand-cut, hand-dyed, folded and hand-stitched to create different compartments for banknotes, coins, cards and documents.
- Color code: AB210
- Dimension 16 x 10,5 x 2 cm
- Four compartments for cards
- Big pocket for coins
- Big compartment for bank notes
- Two large compartments for documents
- Dyed manually
- Hand-stitched with 100% waxed cotton thread, color red
- Vegetable-tanned leather from Tuscany
- Made by hand in Milano